GasCheck Tesla helium leak detector
Handheld helium leak detector for MRI scanner maintenance
GasCheck Tesla is a highly sensitive helium leak detector designed for effective use within high magnetic fields found around the outside of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanners. The instrument’s advanced micro thermal conductivity sensor provides rapid, accurate measurement of helium leaks down to ultra-low levels.
GasCheck Tesla can be used on an MRI scanner whilst in operation, meaning interruptions to the machinery are avoided. Helium leaks are found quickly reducing cost, wastage, and downtime of the machinery.
GasCheck Tesla provides stable, repeatable readings. The instrument’s LCD display, LED indicator and audible sounder clearly indicate the helium leaks present.
The GasCheck Tesla helium leak detector automatically zeros to the ambient air around it when switched on, and is ready to detect immediately. The instrument’s easy to use graphical interface and intuitive keypad allows simple function, selection, and adjustment.
The probe is designed to get into the smallest of places and is typically moved along a joint or weld seam a few centimetres per second, enabling fast detection of all possible leak paths.
This portable instrument provides simple one-handed operation.
- GasCheck G handheld leak detector for fast, accurate detection of almost any gas or gas mixture
- SF6 LeakCheck P1:p portable SF6 leak detector for the location, leak testing and measurement of high voltage electrical switchgear
- SF6 AreaCheck P2 fixed SF6 leak detector for continuous area monitoring
- SF6 GasCheck 6000 handheld leak detector for low-cost SF6 leak detection
Best available leak detection
- Operates effectively within a magnetic field
- Detects the smallest of leaks down to ultra-low levels
- Small internal flow rate provides maximum sensitivity
- Fast, accurate leak detection
- Reliable, stable, repeatable readings
- Rapidly detects liquid helium leaks minimising downtime
- Low cost alternative to expensive mass spectrometers
- Inexpensive consumables and parts
- 2 year warranty when instrument is registered online
Ease of use
- Simple, one-handed operation
- Probe designed to get into the smallest of places
- Large, clear LCD back-lit display for easy viewing of results
- Easy to use graphical icon menu
For full details please contact Ion Science or an Ion Science Distributor for an up to date price list.
GasCheck Tesla Kit (part no. GGMSAXXS-X):
- GasCheck Tesla instrument
- Battery holder
- Long probe assembly
- Drilled box spanner
- Standard universal case
- Printed Quick Start Guide (we recommend downloading the full instrument manual also)
Product downloads – Ion Science
Brochures, Manual, Quick Start Guides, Software etc.
Micro thermal conductivity detector (MTCD)
Battery Type: 4 x alkaline AA size or NiMH (rechargeable)
He 1 x 10-5
– 5% Displayed reading – One digit
T90 = 1 second rise and clear down
Flashing LED and 90 dBA (at 10 cm) audible sounder
Factory calibrated to fully documented procedures in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
Operating: -20 to +60 oC, -4 to 140 oF
|Flow Rate||2 cc/min|
|Weight & Dimensions||
Instrument with probe: 390 x 60 x 49 mm, 15.5 x 2.3 x 1.9” Case:420x320x97mm,16.5×12.5×3.8”
Video Support – Gascheck Tesla helium leak detector
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.